Welcome Prospective Parents
Discover an environment where your child can experience what it feels like to be a successful learner and an empowered self-advocate.
A Hillside education is an investment in lifelong success for your student.
Please contact us for more information about our program. We will be happy to answer your questions and provide additional information about our educational programs.
Hillside has a very straightforward admissions process and we walk with you through every step.
Our admissions process has the following steps:
- Learn more about the students we serve and then inquire to discuss your student’s needs.
- See first-hand—through an admissions event or tour—how The Hillside School may be able to help your student.
- Create your Admissions Portal Account to upload required admissions documents and IEPs for our admissions team to review.
- The student is invited to spend the day at Hillside where they will follow the daily schedule and participate in activities planned for the day.
- After the student visit, the Admissions Committee will make a final decision regarding enrollment.
Applying for Financial Aid
The Hillside School has scholarship funds available for families who, through a confidential review process, demonstrate financial need. The Hillside School and families work with Simple Tuition Solutions (STS).
Scholarships exist thanks to the generosity of donors, foundations, and fundraising. As a result, they are awarded to those who qualify as long as funds are still available.
Have A Question?
We tried to think of everything, but if you have a question please let us know! We aim to respond to all inquiries quickly, with our office being open Monday to Friday, 8:00 am-4:00 pm.